Learning as a team how to limit pressure in the workplace, can have lead to great benefit for all concerned. Helping with productivity and efficiency, whilst promoting a healthy approach to work, so that each team member increases their enjoyment of their role as part of a working group.
These skills can also be effectively used outside of work.
Initial group tuition involves a period of 4 hours that can be integrated into a working day, either in the morning or afternoon. This is usually done in the workplace, but can also be done as an online meeting.
Some areas covered are:
- Identifying work stresses
- Dealing with responsibility and pressure on a daily basis
- Off loading pressure techniques
- How to reset our physiological responses after stress
- Preventing the unwanted effects of pressure
- How to promote a healthier work-life balance
For more information please contact Mindeeze